Сайт клана Infinity
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Диана, AlexTTau  
Форум » Общение » Гостиная » Проект Реал Сфера НАМ 1 ГОД (УРАААААААААААААА)
Проект Реал Сфера НАМ 1 ГОД
cooldanilДата: Пятница, 14.08.2009, 06:10 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-лейтенант
Статус: Нету меня
Ну вот и свершилось, нашему проекту исполнился ровно один год.
Роман "Реал Сфера" почти дописан, в планах уже новые рассказы, и новые идеи. Конечно не все из задуманного мы смогли реализовать в этот году, но я уверен, что у нас еще все впереди.
Большое спасибо тем кто поддерживал нас все это время, своими комментариями, советами, да и просто своим присутствием на сайте, большое вам спасибо.
От всей души поздравляю нашего автора Кирилла Князева - ты молодец, так держать.
УРААААААААААААААААА

Я-Л-И-Н-ИДата: Пятница, 14.08.2009, 07:54 | Сообщение # 2
Генерал-полковник
ну и здесь вас поздравлю biggrin

НайкинитиДата: Пятница, 14.08.2009, 08:08 | Сообщение # 3
ДипломатшО
Поздравляю!!!

Травиан, хто хочет домик в деревне?)))

KingCatДата: Пятница, 14.08.2009, 09:05 | Сообщение # 4
V.I.P. Кошка
Поздравляю. biggrin

ФарухДата: Пятница, 14.08.2009, 18:36 | Сообщение # 5
КазначеюшкО
нифига се!!! уже год!!!

hands ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ!!! cake hands

Я УЗНАЛ ЧТО У МЕНЯ
ЕСТЬ ОГРОМНАЯ СЕМЬЯ
МОНИТОР, СИСТЕМНЫЙ БЛОК
В СЕТЬ ВОТКНУ Я ПРОВОДОК
ВИНДОУС, НЕБО ГОЛУБОЕ
ЭТО ВСЁ МОЁ РОДНОЕ
ЭТО РОДИНА МОЯ!!!
БЕЗ ИНЕТА ЖИТЬ НЕЛЬЗЯ

УилямФоксДата: Пятница, 14.08.2009, 22:57 | Сообщение # 6
ЛИСенОК
Ухххх)) Незаметно время летит)

JameswamДата: Среда, 17.01.2024, 07:42 | Сообщение # 7

Absolutely amazing people! Can we talk about the excellence of this site? I'm a personal injury attorney, and let me tell you, discovering a corner of the internet that dishes out practical, real-world legal insights is like finding a diamond in the rough. Now, why am I so overjoyed? Well, I've recently unveiled my very own spot where I share the inside scoop on injury cases. Zero legalese, just clear talk about the rights you have, the intricacies of legal proceedings, and strategies to deal with that surprising turns living tosses at you. Guiding your legalistic landscape can turn into daunting, and the goal is to explain it to you. Think of the website like your digital lawful companion, here to guide you throughout the intricacies of personal damage law without the legalese-triggered headache. From getting the role of medical records to tackling A emotional impact connected to the private harm, we are handling this every bit. An individual element you will observe – no sophisticated legal jargon here. I believe in breaking down complex topics into small graspable nuggets. We're immersing extensive inside a world connected to personal damage devoid of drowning in legal complexities. Whether you're dealing with a slip and fall or reflecting on a personal injury claim, my website is your preferred source for useful advice and insights. So, my companions, grab a cup of coffee, head over to my website, and let's begin this journey of legal empowerment together. Because comprehending your rights shouldn't feel like unraveling a secret code – it should feel like having a conversation By having a friend who takes place to know a great deal about the actual law. See you on the opposite side of legal clarity! Hey there, savvy minds! Just landed on this platform and had to spread the affection. I'm a personal injury attorney, and let me inform you, finding a hub like this is like stumbling upon a hidden gem. Now, why the thrill? I've recently unveiled my own spot , dedicated to decoding The secrets of private damage lawsuits. No judicial jargon, just simple discussion about your privileges, what to expect, and how to journey the turns and bends of the lawful trip. Immerse into my site for a new adventure.
https://amicuslegalgroup.com/2020....ccident
<a href=https://trio.at.ua/forum/14-16-22#33312>The Responsibility of Expert Witnesses in Injury Legal Cases</a> 8_77215

Форум » Общение » Гостиная » Проект Реал Сфера НАМ 1 ГОД (УРАААААААААААААА)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Новый ответ
Текст сообщения:
Опции сообщения:
Код безопасности:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Используются технологии uCoz